1. Not a day goes by where I don't indulge in a small piece of chocolate. Dark chocolate to be precise.
3. I love Mexican food. Seriously, love it. Guacamole might be my favorite dish ever and I'm pretty sure I would have a side of it with every meal if given the chance.
4. Laying on the couch and watching reruns of NCIS and Without a Trace. I know what you're thinking, but I can't help it - I just love that whole detective chasing bad guys thing and I'm not ashamed to admit it!
5. I love eating out. NYC has SO many great restaurants that it's hard to want to cook. And dining out is so much fun when it's with friends or on a little romantic date night with K.
6. One word. Facebook.
7. Writing lists. I write a to do list for everything - packing, work, groceries, wish lists for shopping. Everything and anything.
8. Makeup. I love buying makeup and then going home to browse through my makeup bag, toss out what I don't like anymore, and try on my new finds. Needless to say, I have a very large makeup bag.
9. Football. I'm hooked. K and his family are huge Ravens fans and so the love for all things Ravens was passed on to me. K and I watch football every single Sunday during the season and love it. Never thought I would, but yes, I really, really love it. And I belong to a fantasy team!
10. Manicures. I get a manicure every week. It's my way of pampering myself for less than $10.
11. Bread. Any kind of bread - I don't discriminate when it comes to carbs. I've been on a diet of no bread for a few weeks now trying to get ready for the wedding and it's killimg me.
12. Email. I'm not a big fan of talking on the phone so email, in my opinion, is the best invention ever. I can keep in touch with tons of people without having to pick up the phone.
13. WordWarp. I steal K's iphone when he's home so I can play this little word puzzle game. It's so so addictive and I can get very competitive!
14. Pictures. I take my camera everywhere and take pictures of everything (even plates of food). Expect this trend to get even worse now that I have a fancy camera!
15. Lattes. I get one every morning.
16. Traveling. I love traveling, but hate flying. I know, strange. I dream of going back to Europe (Sevilla, Spain to be exact) where I lived for 7 months while studying abroad. Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Argentina, and many other far and away countries are also on my list of places I must visit. Some day, some day.
17. Reading blogs. I have my favorite 20-25 blogs that I read daily and this fun reading makes for the perfect start to my work days.
18. Thinking of millions of options to redecorate our NYC apartment. I know it's a rental, but yet I want it to look pretty and well put together.
19. Us Weekly and People. I'm not subscribed, but every single time I'm in line at the grocery store to pay I can't help but pick up the latest two editions and sit on the couch for hours reading about celebrity gossip.
20. Buying a new handbag. Definitely another addiction/obsession. I will do research for weeks before actually going out and buying it, but I buy a new one every 6-7 months. I have a bag rotation problem. And the next one in line is a Reed Krakoff.
What are your top 20 guilty pleasures?
Images via My Pinterest
If you haven't done so yet, please connect with me via Google Friend Connect. You just have to click on "join this site" on the right and done!